Bielenda Dr Medica Capillaries Dermatological Face Serum Reducing Skin Redness Day/Night, 30ml
Dermatological, fragrance-free serum reducing visibility of capillaries contains specially developed formula NA-N 80 mg/1g consisting of strong active substances, which have direct effect on visible dilated capillaries in a condensed way.
VITAMIN C – increases mechanical resistance of walls of blood vessels to cracking, it preserves their proper structure. It restores the skin’s uniform tone and shine, reduces tendency to uneven pigmentation.
LACTOBIONIC ACID – strengthens repair mechanisms of the skin, reduces visibility of dilated capillaries, strongly moisturizes.
AZELOGLICIN – brightens uneven pigmentation, uniforms the uneven and grey skin tone.
D-PANTHENOL – has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, moisturizes and regenerates skin.
- effectively reduces the visibility of capillaries
- brightens discolorations, restores skin color and natural glow
- enhances elasticity of capillaries and their resistance to breakage
- reduces skin redness, prevents the formation of new “spider veins”
- soothes skin irritations, reduces skin sensitivity
- moisturizes, soothes, prevents erythema
Application: Apply the serum onto cleansed skin of your face. Avoid the eye area. The serum can be used separately or as a cream primer. When applying during the day, use UV protection preparations.