Bielenda Professional Cooling Face Algae Mask with Rutin and Vitamin C, 190g
Intended for: sensitive and capillary skin
Active ingredients: Rutin, Vitamin C, Alginate (100% extract from brown algae)
STABLE VITAMIN C – Traditional forms of Vitamin C are unstable, sensitive to oxygen, light, metal ions and decompose quickly. Stable Vitamin C or Ascorbyl Glucoside is activated after application onto the skin. In contact with skin enzymes it undergoes hydrolysis, which results in pure, active Vitamin C and glucose. It is a very strong antioxidant, it participates in the synthesis of collagen.
ALGINATE– (brown alga extract)- rich source of proteins, micro- and macroelements, and vitamins, stimulates cell renewal and slows skin aging processes.
Capacity: 190 g Yield: 10 treatments
- visibly strengthens the walls of blood vessels and increases their elasticity
- relieves irritation effectively
- stimulates the natural immune defence system of the skin
- prevents broken capillaries
- eliminates inflammation and reduces skin redness
- brightens and improves skin tone
Application: Apply Capillary Repair Serum and massage in into the skin. Mix 2,5 measures of the powder with 3 measures of cold mineral water and stir until the consistency becomes smooth. Apply the mask evenlyto the entire face and neck – avoiding the aye area. Do not cover nostrils. After 20 minutes remove the mask by peeling it off.